FosPower EnergyPad is the slimmest Qi-enabled wireless inductive charger for smartphones. Wireless chargers are now available for your smartphone and other devices. Many of the latest smartphones come with support for Qi wireless charging.
FosPower EnergyPad is one of the slimmest Qi-enabled wireless inductive charging pad available. With only 2.3mm thin, it makes charging less of a distraction, but more of a work of art.
Wireless charging means you won’t have to plug your phone into your charger anymore because it uses something invented by Nikola Tesla in the 1890s. (Yes, the same Tesla the electric cars are named after.) It’s called a Tesla coil, which transmits electricity without wires. If you have used an electric toothbrush, you may already grasp the concept.
To charge a smartphone, both the charger (such as the FosPower EnergyPad) and the phone have this type of coils inside, which are used to send and receive the charge. Developers of this technology explain how it works: “the charge passes between a transmitter and receiver coil placed closely together, usually only separated by the outer casing of the two devices (<7mm). The coils must be aligned to make the connection.”
Users and reviewers of wireless charging report that different smartphones have different “sweet spots,” so when first placing your phone on the wireless charger, you will notice when a good connection is made by your smartphone indicators.
The EnergyPad provides a true 5V1A charge that complies with the Qi 1.1 standard. That is up to 40% faster than most wireless inductive chargers in the market. Embedded with a 12W GS certified future-proof universal power supply that works from 100V to 240VAC, it is capable of providing up to 5V1.5A for future Qi standards.
Due to its unique design, FosPower EnergyPad generates up to 50% less heat than what is available in the market. With cooler and more efficient charging, it relays approximately 10% more power into your battery.
Unlike most conventional wireless inductive charging pads that are built using enclosures pieced together, FosPower EnergyPad’s unique material and construction ensures its internal components are completely water-proof, dust-proof, and accidental drop-proof.
FosPower EnergyPad minimizes the effort of charging your device. It completely eliminates the trouble of fiddling with plugs. It also breaks the boundaries of having multiple connectors for different types of devices.
- Ultra thin profile, measuring at 2.3mm, making it one of the slimmest Qi-enabled wireless inductive charger available in the market
- EnergyPad provides charge that complies with Qi 1.1 standard; it is also certified for future Qi standards
- Generates 50% less heat; cooler and more efficient charging provides 10% more power into your device’s battery
- IP-67 certified making the EnergyPad water-proof, dust-proof, and accidental drop-proof
- Convenient and works with multiple connectors for different types of devices
Qi wireless charging? Qi (pronounced “chee”) is a wireless charging standard developed by the Wireless Power Consortium, which formed in 2008 and includes American, Asian and European companies in various manufacturing industries. Of course, the concept “Qi” also refers to a Chinese cultural principle that means “life force” or “natural energy,” so the Wireless Power Consortium obviously decided to play off that idea in naming its new wireless standard.
The FosPower EnergyPad is designed for devices with Qi-enabled wireless (inductive) charging ability, including:
• Google Nexus 6, 5, 4, 7 FHD
• Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge 2015
• Nokia Lumia Icon, 1520, 1020, 930, 928, 920
• Motorola DROID Turbo, Moto 360 Smart Watch, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini
• LG G2 (Verizon Only), Lucid 3 VS876, Lucid 2 VS870
The FosPower EnergyPad also works with:
Qi-Compatible Devices that require a separate receiver (such as the iQi Mobile, sold separately)
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge, Note 3, Note 2, S5, S4, S3
• Nokia Lumia 925, 822, 820, 810, 720
• iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 4s