IRISBOND emerges from a close collaboration with the VICOMTECH Foundation, a member of the IK4 Research Alliance. Leading one of its applied research lines in artificial vision, VICOMTECH-IK4 develops a system based on the Eye Tracking principle, permitting accurate computer control by eye movement. Its direct application in the world of disability, and more specifically for people with reduced mobility, is the starting point for a course that purports to explore new developments in favor of assisted communication.
IRISBOND concentrates on the development of systems based on assisted communication technologies, such as Eye Tracking, applied to different sectors, including disability, industrial integration or scientific applications with global outreach. Technical leadership and personalized advisory are the main pillars of IRISBOND.
It’s a game of chess like no other. Marga de la Torre has multiple sclerosis and has difficulty moving pieces on a chess board – but now, simply by looking at different parts of a computer screen, she can control an ABB robot to move the pieces for her. The demonstration, in the Basque Country region of Spain, is the first practical result of a collaboration project between ABB and Irisbond, who came together through the Basque government’s “BIND 4.0” program linking established technology companies with innovative start-ups.
CONTROL A COMPUTER BY MOVING YOUR EYES USING OUR EYE-TRACKING SYSTEM
It is compatible with a large range of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) software.
- Maximum accuracy and complete control even with head movement
- Adapts perfectly thanks to a revolutionary magnetic mounting
- Take it anywhere mounted on a tablet
- All software included and always up to date
- Robust, easy to use and intuitive
This eye-tracking software allows you to use a computer with your eyes. Its intuitive interface features left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, zoom, reading mode etc. Click options include dwell, blink and switch. Use a 16-point calibration for superior accuracy and a 9 or 5-point calibration for tasks that require less precision. It adapts easily to head movement and to use while wearing glasses. It can be set up for right and/or left eye. You can save the calibration and setting of several users under their user profiles and install this software in as many computers as you wish.
Designed for people with cognitive impairment. It was developed by Irisbond together with a group of teachers and SLPs. Know where a user is looking at any time, play and discover a whole new word of autonomous communication.
More and more people are guided by professionals to develop their capacities and build a better future. From gaze stimulation to autonomous communication, users will go step by step through this entertaining software.
- Diagnostic test
- 2 modes of operation: basic and advances
- 4 learning stages: visual stimulation, cause-effect, choosing and pointing, symbols and alphabet
- Customizable contents: add your favorite apps and games
Access a computer intuitively, with speed, ease and efficiency. Do just about anything with your eyes while clicking less. Thanks to the apps included, you have a better future in sight!
It has 6 different themes:
- Desktop: Access to the Microsoft Office suite, Paint and your disks and folders is now easier thanks to new assistive tool bars.
- Network: WhatsApp, Facebook, Internet, Text Reader, Environmental Control, Skype, Email…
- Entertainment: Accessible Multimedia Player, Accessible Image Gallery, Audiobooks, Games, Musical Instruments, Google Earth, Youtube and Camera
- Communicator: Based on the successful communicator Plaphoons, it allows you to write with ease, thanks to a predictive dictionary and large keys. Use dynamic communication boards with letters and symbols or link it to a communication software of your choice.
- My Applications: Add your favorite apps, programs and websites for quick access.
- Keyboard: A choice of virtual keyboards to write just about anywhere. Choose the one that best suits your needs or add your own keyboard.