Royole has developed a 3D virtual mobile theater for movies, gaming, and more. Combining unique proprietary optical and system technologies that recreate a giant, scalable 800″ curved screen with realistic 3D effects and high-fidelity noise-cancelling headphones, Moon provides the viewer with a truly immersive, amazingly realistic entertainment experience.
Combining unique proprietary optical and system technologies that recreate a giant, scalable 800″ curved screen with realistic 3D effects and high-fidelity noise-cancelling headphones, Moon provides the viewer with a truly immersive, amazingly realistic entertainment experience.
Royole is also announcing its partnership with global R&B icon, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Akon, who joins Royole as the Chief Creative Officer (CCO).
Its ultra high resolution (over 3000ppi) AMOLED display eliminates eye-fatigue and queasiness often associated with VR and 3D viewing.
Royole Moon 3D Virtual Mobile Theater is made from two ingredients: a pair of premium headphones and a virtual reality headset.
- Moon’s crystal clear imagery and active noise cancellation creates a truly immersive cinematic experience so whether you’re traveling on a plane, or in the privacy of your own home, you’ll feel like you are in the middle of the action.
- Moon’s Advanced AMOLED displays create a virtual 800” giant curved screen experience delivering Full HD 1080p resolution, over 3000PPI (Pixels per inch), ultra-high contrast ratio, and blistering fast image response time.
- Moon will auto detect and optimize your content for viewing in 2D and 3D. Royole Moon’s unique 3D algorithm provides an incredible stereoscopic 3D experience.
- Watch your favorite online streaming services, YouTube videos, movies, or connect to a game console to play your latest video game. Moon uses HDMI and Wi-Fi®, and is compatible with popular video and audio formats.
- The patented folding design and the internal 32GB of storage makes Moon truly mobile. Movies, videos, and images can be saved directly onto the Moon Box and when fully charged, can play your media for up to 5 hours.
- Advanced optics allow most eye glass wearers to use Moon without their lenses; and Moon is packed with ergonomic features to avoid eye fatigue and dizziness and provide hours of wearing comfort.
Royole Moon foldable 3D virtual mobile theater brings together a super high-quality 3D cinematic and gaming experience with the freedom to enjoy it anywhere,” stated Dr. Bill Liu, Royole founder and CEO. “Its unique operating system, Moon OS, interfaces with our patented hardware system technologies, eliminating the need for a separate controller. The unit is engineered with the highest quality noise-cancelling sound technologies that rival anything in the industry, and offers ultimate portability due to its unique foldable design.”
Finest 3D Visual Experience with Giant 800” Curved Screen
At over 3000 pixels per inch (about 10x greater resolution than high-end smartphones), Royole Moon possesses the world’s finest 1080p AMOLED display. Superior image definition and stunning image quality are assured by its use of AMOLED technology with greater than 10,000:1 contrast ratio and wide color gamut. Royole’s proprietary optical design and system technology enables a unique 3D visual experience with a giant, scalable 800” curved screen for the Moon. Additionally, the embedded optical power switch frees most users from needing to wear prescription glasses.
Unlimited Sources, Vast Compatibility
The Moon 3D virtual mobile theater allows viewers to play 2D/3D content directly from a smartphone, tablet, set-top box, PC, TV box, its own internal storage, external hard drive, or the latest gaming consoles. With its open operating system Moon OS, users can freely install gaming and video apps of their choosing, without any restrictions. Plus, the device comes with a variety of popular video and gaming apps preinstalled. It also has multiple video extension interfaces such as internal memory, HDMI, USB On the Go, and wireless push for more content possibilities. Unlike most VR devices, Royole Moon doesn’t require specially taped content for compatibility.
Aesthetically Pleasing, Functionally Designed
Sleek looking with clean lines; the elegantly designed Royole Moon has a matte composite surface coating with metal trim and detailed texture. It features the world’s first foldable design for a mobile theater, making easy to pack, carry, and even more comfortable to wear. It also features Royole’s proprietary flexible electronics for the Moon OS touch control. Superior leather on the ear cups ensures smooth-to-the-touch skin contact. Moon comes in three colors including white, black and gold.
Truly Innovative Technology
Royole doesn’t just predict the future, it invents it. In 2014, Royole created the world’s thinnest full-color AMOLED flexible display with a thickness of 0.01mm (0.00039 inches, approximately 1/5 the thickness of a human hair), with the ability to display high-quality videos with brilliant and vivid colors at a rolling radius of 1mm. Royole has also developed the world’s most advanced flexible sensors, which can be readily integrated with the flexible display and many other applications. In addition, Royole has filed over 500 patents on materials, processes, devices, circuits, systems, software and products, over 100 of which have been used in the creation of Royole Moon.
Royole Corporation, a global pioneer and innovator of flexible displays, flexible sensors, and smart device technologies.